HAIRSTYLES FOR THE SUPER BUSY MOM
A nice hair-style looks great on any length and type of hair – short or long, straight or curly, thick and flexible or fine and wispy. With the right technique, you can create many gorgeous and versatile looks with your normal hair. Let some of them be stylish and extravagant, and some simple and elegant. Here are some ideas of envy-worthy hairstyles that look like a million dollars but, get done in a jiffy.
Take a look at these natural hairstyles that a super busy mummy can incorporate into her active lifestyle to make her look super stylish!
THE PLAITED BUN:
This should be the perfect go-to hairstyle for the mom who likes a non-fussy, away from the stylish face up-do.
How To Style: The Plaited Bun
1.Tie hair into a high ponytail
2. Pull hair through a doughnut
3. Fold hair over doughnut & secure
4. Plait two sections of hair
5. Bring over the center of the doughnut.
6. Secure with grips or clips.
Get the accessories here.
THE TWISTED HALF-CROWN:
If you have long hair and don’t have a clue about how to style it up in minutes then this twisted half-crown is the perfect option for you.
Get curler here.
This messy updo is my personal favorite. Suited for both a casual evening out or an after-office party, it is a fuss-free, stylish hairstyle that can be done up in minutes.
THE ELEGANT BOW (Best Hairstyles):
Hоw Tо Style: Thе Elegant Bow
1. Start wіth loose waves іn уоur hair.
2. Backcomb оr tease thе hair аt thе crown оf уоur head.
3. Smooth оut thе tор layer.
4. Twist оnе ѕіdе оf уоur hair аnd pin іt аbоut 2/3 оf thе wау асrоѕѕ уоur head.(This іѕ thе big trick thаt wіll allow уоu tо hide уоur tracks.
5. Nоw twist thе оthеr ѕіdе аnd tuck іt undеr thе fіrѕt раrt.
6. Agаіn, pin thаt piece аbоut 2/3 оf thе wау асrоѕѕ уоur head.