A nice hair-style looks great on any length and type of hair – short or long, straight or curly, thick and flexible or fine and wispy. With the right technique, you can create many gorgeous and versatile looks with your everyday hair. Let some of them be stylish and extravagant, and some simple and elegant. Here are some ideas of envy-worthy hairstyles that look like a million dollars but, get done in a jiffy.
Take a look at these easy hairstyles that a super busy mummy can incorporate into her busy lifestyle to make her look super stylish!
THE PLAITED BUN:
This should be the perfect go-to hairstyle for the mom who likes a non-fussy, away from the face stylish up-do.
How To Style: The Plaited Bun
1.Tie hair into a high ponytail
2.Pull hair through doughnut
3.Fold hair over doughnut & secure
4. Plait two sections of hair
5. Bring over the center of the doughnut.
6. Secure with grips or clips.
Get the accessories here.
THE TWISTED HALF-CROWN:
If you have long hair and don’t have a clue about how to style it up in minutes then this twisted half-crown is the perfect option for you.
Get curler here.
This messy updo is my personal favorite. Suited for both a casual evening out or an after-office party, it is a fuss-free, stylish hairstyle that can be done up in minutes.
THE ELEGANT BOW (Best Hairstyles):
How To Style: The Elegant Bow
1. Start with loose waves in your hair.
2. Backcomb or tease the hair at the crown of your head.
3. Smooth out the top layer.
4. Twist one side of your hair and pin it about 2/3 of the way across your head.(This is the big trick that will allow you to hide your tracks.
5. Now twist the other side and tuck it under the first part.
6. Again, pin that piece about 2/3 of the way across your head.